Here is the list of the top 100 journals with the highest impact factor in 2022. This list will help in selecting good impact factor journals for submitting your research/review articles. Journals With Impact Factor
Impact factors may be used by:
- Authors to decide where to submit an article for publication.
- Libraries to make collection development decisions
- Academic departments to assess academic productivity
- Academic departments to make decisions on promotion and tenure.
What is Impact Factor and How is it calculated?
Impact Factor (IF) or often called journal impact factor (JIF) is an index provided by an analytics company named Clarivate. The impact factor is calculated by dividing the number of times the articles are cited in the last two years by the total number of publications in those two years.
- Total Citations in 2020 and 2021 = 500
- Total Number of Publications in 2020 and 2021 = 100
- Impact Factor of the Journal in 2022 = 500/100 = 5
List of Journals with highest Impact Factor
Click here to download the above list of journals with the highest impact factor
Comments are closed.